The skinny on Johnnie's Bar
Johnnie's Bar was founded in 1946 by Johnnie Linehan. Genevieve & Johnnie owned the bar until the late 60s when they sold to Glen Bottolfson & Ken Kahne. This duo owned the bar for a short time until they sold it to local Tony Spina. In the mid 1970s, Tim Linehan purchased the bar (Johnnie's & Genevieve's son). Tim and Sandy Linehan owned the bar until 2004 when Dave & Cheryl Dintemann purchased Johnnie's Bar.
Through Johnnie's Bar, the Linehans established a solid foundation in River Falls, steeped in community support and outreach. Their philanthropic approach to small business was right on the mark and lends a hand to the continued success of the business. We happily undertook the tradition of community involvement that founder Johnnie Linehan initiated.